Life Sciences Discovery Fund Grantees Have Produced a 7:1 Return on Investment to Washington
- Over $634 million in additional dollars committed or received in "follow-on" funding enabled by LSDF grants
- At least $67 million in health-care savings
- More than 4,000 direct and indirect jobs supported by LSDF grants and follow-on funding
- At least $1 billion in statewide economic activity from LSDF grants and follow-on funding
- Over 40 startup companies formed or expanded in Washington
- Tangible improvements in health, including hundreds of lives saved
As the grant pipeline continues to grow and mature, additional health and economic benefits for Washington’s residents are sure to follow.
Click on the links below to learn more about LSDF's awards and the accomplishments of our grantees.
- LSDF's Grant Portfolio (includes grants by geographic area and health impacts)
- Individual Grants (searchable database by grant title, PI, organization, grant type, year of award)