Life Sciences Discovery Fund Grantees Have Produced a 7:1 Return on Investment to Washington
- Over $510 million in additional dollars committed or received in "follow-on" funding enabled by LSDF grants
- At least $67 million in health-care savings
- More than 3,500 direct and indirect jobs supported by LSDF grants and follow-on funding
- At least $1 billion in statewide economic activity from LSDF grants and follow-on funding
- Over 30 startup companies formed or expanded in Washington
- Tangible improvements in health, including hundreds of lives saved
As the grant pipeline continues to grow and mature, additional health and economic benefits for Washington’s residents are sure to follow.
In this section we will post summaries of LSDF's grant portfolio, provide progress updates, and share the successes of LSDF grantees. Click on the links below to learn more about LSDF's awards and the accomplishments of our grantees.
- LSDF's Grant Portfolio (includes grants by geographic area and health impacts)
- Individual Grants (searchable database by grant title, PI, organization, grant type, year of award)